The World’s Only 7-Star Hotel Inside
Date: 2020-02-03 11:00:02
Imagine you’re on vacation, and you decide to splurge and stay at a 5-star hotel instead of the usual 3 star one, making you acutely aware of the luxury you’ve been missing out on. But, what about a 7-star hotel!? Well, “lavish” and “extravagant” would be understatements.
So what would actually happen if you visited a 7-star hotel? It’s time to show you. Let’s take the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai. It’s recognized as a 7-star hotel. Though, it’s a 5-star hotel. But the way it got its impressive rating is pretty interesting.
Other videos you might like:
If You Notice This In Your Hotel Room, Run Fast!
Why Hotels Never Provide Toothpaste and 16 Other Insights
Put a Glass on Your Door Handle, It Will Save Your Life!
The best hotel in the world 0:32
Rolls Royce or private helicopter? 1:54
What is this hotel like? 2:21
The Royal Suite 4:21
What about the food? 6:26
The most luxurious bar in the world 7:47
#BurjAlArab #luxury #brightside
Preview photo credit:
Burj Al Arab, seven stars hotel in Dubai: By jag_cz/depositphotos.com,
Animation is created by Bright Side.
– It took approximately 5 years to build, and was finished in 1999. The reason it took so long to complete is that it was constructed on an artificial island.
– The Architect designed it to resemble the sail of a ship.
– You’ll be given an option to either ride to the hotel or take a private helicopter.
– The sail-like structure is built on sand. It’s just over 1000 feet tall, with 250 concrete columns. Each of them is approximately 5 feet in diameter, and they dive to 148 feet below sea-levels.
– Walking around, you’ll see flashes of real gold from every direction: In the decorations, on the furniture, even on the chandeliers.
– You’re provided with an exclusive butler for your suite. You won’t have to lift a finger.
– The suites are so big, it’ll take more than 30 minutes for the butler to show you around.
– If you decide to be more adventurous and book one of the Royal Suites, you’re in for a big shock. Each of the suites are approximately 8,400 square feet, and they cover the whole floor.
– In order to make sure that you get top-quality sleep, the hotel does something extravagant: they present you with 17 varieties of pillows to pick from.
– For lunch, you’re taken to the 27th floor – The restaurants is called “Al Muntaha” which means “The highest”. The windows start from the floor, and stretch all the way up to the ceiling.
– At dinner, you can book a table at the Al Mahara, which translates to Oyster Shell. You’ll enter the dining room through a golden, shell-shaped corridor.
– Near the restaurant, there are also a few private rooms with their own aquariums inside. They have gold shells hanging from the ceiling with special lighting.
– Recently, the most luxurious bar in the world opened in the hotel, and it’s called Gold on 27. It offers unique drinks, and the trained bar tenders keep their recipes secret.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: