Measure Your Healthy Portion in 5 Sec with Your Hand
Date: 2020-01-29 11:00:07
Getting in shape and staying there can be a real challenge. The internet is just full of crash diets and 15-minute workouts that promise to change your life forever, but very few can deliver on their promises.
So what if I told you that you had everything you need right there at the end of your wrists? For example, to make sure you’re eating just the right amount of proteins, hold your hand over the meat, eggs, or cottage cheese you are about to eat. If it looks like you could hold all the proteins in the palm of your hand, then you’re good to chow down. But what about other nutrients?
Other videos you might like:
What’s the DASH Diet and Why Doctors Call It the Best Diet
19 Foods to Build Muscle and Gain Weight Faster
What Will Happen If You Start Eating Oats Every Day
What about cheese? 2:27
Juices and smoothies 4:27
What you eat is also important 6:29
#food #sugar #brightside
– You need a lot of protein compared to other nutrients, but many protein-rich foods are also very high in calories.
– If it looks like you could hold all the proteins in the palm of your hand, then you’re good to chow down.
– Next time you’re serving yourself pasta or fried rice, make a fist. Punching the food isn’t going to make it lower in carbs, but it can help you figure out just how much is a healthy portion.
– As a rule, you shouldn’t load more on your plate than you can fit in the palms of your hands.
– Depending on who you ask, the average American eats between 31 and 35 pounds of cheese every year.
– The human body needs to eat very little fat every day. While it is hard to say no to a few good slices of buttered toast, the piece of butter should never be bigger than the tip of your pointer finger.
– Fruit are rich in vitamin C, which helps your immune system and has a variety of other health benefits.
– Many fruits and vegetables are also high in fiber, which helps to lower cholesterol and improve digestion.
– The amount of fruit you should eat is going to vary from person to person, but unless you have high blood sugar, more is usually better.
– It’s also good to remember that juices and smoothies aren’t the same things as fresh fruit and vegetables.
– Since desserts are packed with sugar, fat, and other less than healthy things, you’re going to want to limit how much of it you eat.
– So, go ahead and ball your fist as you did with the bread and pasta.
– As a rule, you shouldn’t eat any sweets that are bigger than your thumb.
– Now, portion control is a big part of staying trim, but what you eat is just as important as how much.
– Red meat is full of protein, iron, and magnesium, all of which your body needs to stay strong and healthy.
– Instead of butter, sprinkle some almonds in your popcorn to liven it up.
– Almonds are full of healthy fats that will satisfy your hunger without clogging your arteries or padding your waistline.
– One pound of ground turkey contains more protein than a pound of beef and less than a third of the calories.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: