Is It Allowed to Use AirPods on a Plane?
Date: 2019-12-12 11:00:18
The FAA (which stands for the Federal Aviation Administration) won’t mind if you switch on your wireless earbuds onboard the airliner. But when a plane takes off, all passengers are asked to put their phones into Airplane Mode. Then, how are your AirPods going to work?
Well, it turns out that during the flight, it’s Ok if passengers use short-range Bluetooth accessories, for example, wireless keyboards AND AirPods! However, it doesn’t mean that you can (or should, for that matter) switch off the Airplane Mode after the plane has climbed to cruising altitude.
Other videos you might like:
Why Phones Have to Be on Airplane Mode on a Flight
Why Planes Don’t Fly Straight
Why No One Can Bring Liquids on a Plane
👉 Do this right before take-off 👈 1:13
What you can do if your AirPods are running low on battery 2:02
How to find out who’s calling you 2:53
Can you shower with them? 🛀 3:33
Why your AirPods disconnect from your phone 4:00
How you can find your AirPods 4:55
What if your phone wasn’t produced by Apple? 5:40
You can change the name of your AirPods❗️ 7:10
#airpods #gadgets #brightside
– Right before take-off, you should go to “Settings” on your smartphone and choose the Airplane Mode. Then, you re-enable Bluetooth by choosing “On” in your Bluetooth settings.
– If your AirPods are running low on battery, you can use just one earbud at a time! Keep one of them in the charging case, and listen to music or whatnot through the other.
– You can find out who’s calling you without having to look at the screen of your phone! Choose “Phone” in your Settings, and tap “Announce Calls.”
– Unfortunately, AirPods aren’t water-resistant. So don’t shower with them.
– The “disconnection problem” may occur because of the dust and dirt stuck inside.
– You can set up “Find My AirPods” in the “Find My iPhone” application so that you never have to rummage around your place trying to locate them.
– You can still use your AirPods even if your phone wasn’t produced by Apple! Examine the back of the charging case – see that small, flush button? You can use it to pair your earbuds to an Android device without any problems!
– If you have second-generation AirPods, you can chat with them. Well, not with them, obviously, but with Siri.
– You can change the name of your AirPods! Just choose “Bluetooth” in your phone’s Settings, find the blue letter “i” with a circle around it near “AirPods,” and tap it. You’ll see the box saying “name” – that’s where you can type any name that fits your earbuds the best.
– If your AirPods are inside the case, and the lid is open, the green light means that your AirPods are fully charged, and amber indicates that less than one full charge remains.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: