Date: 2020-01-01 11:00:09
Hello there Bright Siders! You’re all smart and bright, but let’s find out who’s the smartest of you all. Solving riddles helps you keep your mind sharp. By the way, these riddles are so hard it takes a true genius to solve them all.
So how about to make your memory stronger, boost your brainpower, and frustrate you a little – all within 10 minutes? Up for the challenge? Then here you go – a session of amazingly tricky riddles! And as a bonus – you can check how well you did at the end of the video!
Other videos you might like:
12 Riddles to Check if You Can Escape from Dangers
35 Best Detective Riddles Only the Smartest 2% Can Crack
10 Fun Kiddy Riddles That Stump Most Adults
A Hotel Manager 0:21
A Dangerous Marathon 1:09
A Problem in the City 1:57
A Kidnapped Neighbor 3:02
A Sly Thief 4:14
The Wrong Baby 4:53
A Desperate Situation 5:22
A Match Equation 6:25
A Dating Site Mystery 6:54
Smart Friends 7:56
The Equation 8:51
A Mysterious Object 9:22
At a Crossroads 9:48
A Life-Changing Answer 10:41
#riddles #puzzles #brightside
– Clara was in her hotel room when she heard someone knock on her door. He introduced himself, “Hi, I’m the hotel manager. Sorry to bother you, but our database has crashed. Could you let me in to confirm some information?” Clara immediately rushed to her phone and called hotel security. Why?
– The sponsors of the marathon provided the runners and staff with water and other drinks. However, soon, some people started to feel unwell, and were even rushed to the hospital. But then, how come the rest of the participants felt Ok?
– One night, someone attacked the mayor of the city. The man was rushed to a private clinic, and the police arrested three suspects. Who attacked the mayor?
– The police knew she’d been kidnapped because of a note they found in the living room. Detective Peterson, who came to investigate the case, decided to question her neighbors. The detective immediately realized who the liar was.
– Once, a famous thief was caught and brought to the king to be punished. But the king was in a good mood and allowed the thief to choose the way he would lose his life. But when the thief told the ruler about his choice, the king let the man go. Why?
– Emily gave birth to a girl, and she was very happy. But when a nurse brought Emily her baby the next day, the young woman immediately understood that it wasn’t her daughter. How did she know?
– You wake up locked in an unfamiliar room. Near the sofa you’re lying on, there’s a suspicious bundle with a timer. You have only 10 seconds to figure out your course of action.
– You’re allowed to add just 2 matches to make this equation true. Can you manage it in 10 seconds?
– James and Anna had been married for 10 years before they decided to get a divorce. Both of them already had new partners they’d found on a dating site. One day both James and Anna decided to meet their ideal partners in real life. However, after this meeting, the couple changed their mind about the upcoming divorce.
– When you see everything, you don’t see it. But when you see nothing, you see it. What is IT?
– You’re wandering through the forest, trying to find the way to a bus station. Suddenly, you meet a man who tells you that soon you’ll see a crossroads. There’ll be a post with several signs. You have 10 seconds to figure out where the station is.
– A criminal catches you when you’re walking through the park. When you wake up, you find yourself in a dark basement illuminated by 15 burning candles. “I’ll set you free if you solve my riddle correctly. But if not, you won’t ever leave this place,” the same criminal says. “You see 15 candles. I’m blowing out 6 of them. How many candles will remain?” What’s your answer going to be?
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: