I Was Running Everyday for a Month, See What Happened to My Body
Date: 2019-11-28 11:00:11
It all started when a friend invited me to do a 5k with him – that’s about 3 miles. Doesn’t sound like much, but it’s a lot when you’re in your late twenties and haven’t run since gym class back in school. Not to mention the barely-there energy and weight gain that adulthood seemed to hit me with. Anyway, I had a month to get ready. How did I do it?
The short answer is, baby steps! Of course, you should watch what you eat, stay hydrated, and train slowly but surely. After getting myself a new pair of running shoes, my journey began. I kept a daily log of my progress along the way. What about you? Are you ready to lace up your shoes and start running?
Other videos you might like:
I Decided to Sleep for 4 Hours a Day, See What Happened
What If You Stopped Drinking Water for 7 Days?
Plank Every Day for a Month, See What Happens to Your Body
What I started with 0:56
Foods that fuel running 1:42
Why I found a running group 2:29
Something amazing happened! 3:13
My weight 4:03
A new wind of motivation 5:02
My complexion is… wow! 6:04
Lots of bananas 7:59
I did it! 8:29
🔴 Tips I can give 🔴 8:44
#running #workout #brightside
– The idea is to walk for 2 minutes, jog for 1 minute, and repeat that over and over again until your jogs hit the 30-minute mark.
– Foods that fuel running include bananas, oats, peanut butter, broccoli, plain yogurt, dark chocolate, whole grain pasta, potatoes, and coffee.
– Sore today too after that insane gym sesh. I guess that’s just gonna be a regular thing for the next month.
– My trainer suggested cycling as cross-training, so I went on a 3-mile bike ride.
– My energy levels are through the roof! I no longer crave afternoon naps.
– I weighed myself today, and I’m down 5 pounds! I’m convinced jogging is the fastest way to lose weight.
– I jogged for 10 solid minutes today and didn’t struggle at all! I’m getting there!
– My trainer told me to be extra careful to stay hydrated. He said to divide my body weight in half, and then drink an ounce per pound.
– I guess exercise improves your complexion because it boosts blood circulation.
– My trainer showed me how to use a tennis ball to massage any problem areas. I do it to the bottoms of my feet, too.
– Listening to music while jogging helps the time go a lot faster.
– Lots of bananas. I’m told the potassium will help balance the electrolytes I lose on longer runs.
– I think my training program must’ve been just right because the run was relatively easy and enjoyable. I can’t wait to sign up for my next race!
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: