Here’s Your Smartphone in 2030
Date: 2020-02-27 11:00:01
Only 10 years ago, cell phones were equipped with a measly 5-megapixel camera, a low screen resolution, and 3G Internet. Blew our minds back then, but now they’re all considered ancient relics compared to what we have today. So, how awesome will our phones be in 10 years’ time?
You had a hard day at work, don’t feel like cooking, so you decide to order out. You pull your phone out. It has some similarities with a standard model from 2020. It’s thin and has a large screen. But as soon as you look at it, internal motion sensors with a hidden 36-megapixel dual camera catch your eyes’ direction and turn on the phone…
Other videos you might like:
What Will Happen to Us Before 2025
That’s What’ll Happen to the Earth In 1,000,000,000 Years
No One Will Recognize the World by 2100
Is a flexible bracelet-phone possible? 0:26
Hologram of your phone’s interface 2:26
Charging by friction with your body 3:13
Downloading 250 movies in one second 4:22
100x zoom 5:47
Augmented reality apps 6:39
Nobody’s talking to each other… 7:29
– Not only can you see the delivery person moving on the map, but you can also watch them through the built-in camera installed on their scooter.
– The graphics in the game are so cool that it seems like you’re watching a video of a real race. You steer the car and get so worked up that you bend the phone.
– Developers’ attempts to make the screen larger will lead to it occupying 100% of the phone space in the future.
– The development of tiny elastic smart bracelets has already started. You just wear it on your wrist, and the bracelet creates a hologram of your phone’s interface.
– You put your see-through phone on a wireless charger. And this one, unlike the 2020 chargers, juices your device up much faster. In 10 minutes, you’re already up to 100%.
– Without touching it with your greasy fingers, you open your message with a hand gesture. A hologram with an 8K video appears instantly above the phone and shows a message.
– These phones don’t struggle to load such high-quality videos in seconds.
– So 6G should be expected in 2030, and the data transfer rate will increase to 1 terabit/second.
– Scientists have already created 5D discs. These are small thin transparent discs that can withstand fire and ice and store 360 terabytes of data for billions of years!
– The app carries out diagnostics and indicates to you the broken part of the machine through the screen. It shows how to fix it too.
– You can use your phone in all areas. Starting with fixing a car or some electrical kitchen appliance, ending with an external medical analysis of the body.
– You get back in the taxi and finally arrive at the party. The house is full of happy people… but all of them are staring at their phones. They’re texting, taking and liking photos, scrolling feeds. Nobody’s talking to each other.
– You recall how good it was in 2020 when there were no transparent screens or unlimited Internet speed.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: