9 Riddles Whose Answers Will Just Frustrate You
Date: 2019-12-08 18:00:07
Are you looking for a way to stimulate your brain and kick boredom to the curb? If so, then these funny and tricky riddles are just what you need! This video is going to warm up your brain and stretch your imagination. Be sure to pay attention to the little details and think outside the box to get the answers right.
By the way, riddles are one of the most effective ways to develop your thinking skills, memory, and intelligence. Unusual tasks are like “brain gymnastics” which are useful for everybody. So, do you want to find out how good you are at this? Then here you go – and you’ll find your results at the end of the video!
Other videos you might like:
9 Brain-Cracking Riddles That Stumped the Whole Internet
If You Solve 20 Riddles In 15 Seconds, You Are Super Smart
9 Math Riddles That’ll Stump Even Your Smartest Friends
A forgotten PIN 0:24
A bad liar 1:18
The robbery of the year 2:37
A great summer vacation 4:00
A matchstick equation 5:02
Thief the sprinter 5:38
A mysterious number 6:50
The missing number 7:51
Stolen cows 8:28
👉 Your results 👈 9:50
#riddles #puzzles #brightside
– Emma forgot the PIN. She took the clue out of her pocket and immediately remembered the PIN. Can you say what number it was if the clue was a sheet of paper with a fly, a cat, a girl, and a snake drawn on it?
– Ms. Nelson had to organize an event, and a big concert was a part of it. She still needed to find one more performer. There were several talented students at her school, and she decided to invite them. But when she saw them at the concert, she found out that one of them had lied to her. Who was it and how did she understand it?
– Ethan came to his senses before the police arrived. He told the officer that the robbers had stolen all his money and electronics he kept in his safe. The only question the detective asked was if Ethan touched anything on the table after James had left. When he heard the negative answer, he immediately arrested James. Can you figure out why?
– Three college friends met after a summer break. Each of them wanted to boast how cool their vacation was. Of course, all the stories were great but one of them was fake. Which one was it?
– This matchstick equation seems correct: 9 – 3 = 6. But can you move just one matchstick to get another correct equation?
– Detective Jackson Jones was walking along the street when he heard people shouting. Some man grabbed the lady’s bag, pushed her to the ground, and sprinted away. The detective ran in the direction witnesses showed him, turned the corner, and saw three doors. After visiting all these apartments, Detective Jones immediately realized who was the thief.
– If you take away half of this number, you’ll get nothing. What is this number?
– Look at this table with numbers and within 10 seconds, try to guess which number should go to the empty space!
– Mr. Richardson, a rich farmer, arrived at the police station in tears, saying that two of his best cows were missing! The police officer managed to figure out who the criminal was – can you?
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: