50 Facts Only the Most Knowledgeable People Know
Date: 2019-12-06 11:00:07
Hey, Bright Sider, do you know what’s impossible? To hum with your nose pinched closed. Seriously, try it. See? You probably think you know almost everything about the world around you. But the truth is, there are tons of really weird facts that can completely change your view of the world!
Did you know, for example, that the computer term “there’s a bug in the system” emerged in 1946 when an actual moth got trapped inside a Relay Calculator at Harvard? Or that squirrels accidentally plant millions of trees every year because they forget where they bury their acorns? Or that.5 billion years ago, a day was only 4 hours? Interested? Then check out these facts, and you’ll understand that there are still many things in the world that can surprise us!
Other videos you might like:
20 Interesting Facts You’re Too Lazy to Google
17 Jaw-Dropping Facts You Didn’t Know About the Human Body
10 Fun Facts About America Even Americans Don’t Know
What a Googol is 0:29
Forgetful squirrels 0:48
The first microwave 1:05
100,000 golf balls instead of Loch Ness Monster 1:24
Feefle, spitters, and snaw pouther 1:46
What’s so unique about our tongue? 2:16
The biggest volcanic eruption 2:39
What is octothorpe? 3:15
Why it’s impossible to walk on Saturn 3:38
Chinese fortune cookies are… not Chinese 4:05
Our brain changes its structure all the time 4:33
Why it was cool to have black teeth in the past 4:55
What a dog’s sniffer can 5:21
The difference between mass and weight 6:19
Peanuts aren’t nuts 6:15
Teleportation in the quantum world! 7:11
Minnie Mouse’s full name 7:21
The University of Oxford is older than the Aztec Empire! 8:07
How much an astronaut’s spacesuit costs 9:08
Marge Simpson had rabbit ears 9:18
#amazingfacts #strangefacst #brightside
– When sea otters sense that they’re in danger, they show their babies to the predators to make them feel mercy.
– A rainbow that happens at night is called a moonbow. They’re mostly white and very rare!
– A giraffe’s neck can reach up to 6 feet in length. Yet, it contains the same number of bones as the human neck.
– Tim Storms holds the Guinness World Record for the deepest voice. He reached notes that were so low only elephants could hear.
– In 2015, the Oxford Dictionary announced that the word of the year was the “smiling emoji with tears of joy.”
– Canadian researchers found out that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than average.
– There’s a 5,000-year-old Egyptian necklace that’s made from…a meteorite!
– Sonic the Hedgehog was put in the Guinness Book of Records for being the fastest video game character of all time.
– The average person will grow almost 600 miles of hair over a lifetime. That’s twice as long as the atmosphere is thick.
– Have you ever thrown an apple in a river and seen it float? That’s because it’s 23% air.
– It can take a sloth up to a month to digest a single leaf. Figures.
– Antares is a star that’s 550 light-years away from Earth. It’s 15 times larger and 10,000 times brighter than our Sun.
– An astronaut’s spacesuit costs 12 million bucks, and 70% of that money goes to that beefy backpack and the control module.
– When the typewriter was first invented in 1829, the keys were arranged in alphabetical order.
– There are over 10,000 beaches in Australia. It would take you about 27 years to visit a new one each day.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: