30+ Tricks to Pass Your Driving Test on Your First Attempt
Date: 2020-02-15 17:00:07
One day, you’ll finally feel ready to explore the mysterious and alluring lifestyle of a motorist! The only thing still left between you and the stretch of a highway is your driving test. And even though the very thought of taking such an exam might be pretty intimidating for a new driver, there’s no need to panic! Several simple tips will put you on the road to success!
It may sound obvious, but before scheduling your road test, have tons of practice. Don’t just wing it! You need to get comfortable behind the wheel of your car. And while preparing for the test, ask your driving partner, be it your instructor, your friend, or your Dad, to be entirely honest with you and grade your performance. They should note every single mistake you make: every missed turn signal, and every blind spot you failed to check!
Other videos you might like:
7 Main Tips for New Drivers from Professionals
10 Awesome Techniques to Become a Skilled Driver
4 Things They Forgot to Tell You In Driving School
Great place to practice 1:07
Suburbs or downtown? 1:44
What you should know about your car 3:02
Open your windows 6:28
Pay extra attention to school buses! 🚌 6:41
Do NOT let your car make a rolling stop 7:30
#drivingtest #driving #brightside
– If possible, practice in the vehicle you’ll be driving during your actual test.
– As soon as you set the date of your test, make yourself familiar with the area where your exam will take place.
– Take your test at a time when you don’t have anything else on your mind.
– Make sure that all the lights, including brake lights, blinkers, and headlights, work as they should.
– Learn all the hand signals by heart because they’re among some of the most frequently asked driving test questions.
– To start the test on the right foot, show up on time. The best time to arrive at the test center is 15 to 20 minutes before the exam.
– If you failed to hear the examiner’s instructions clearly during the test, keep calm and ask them to repeat.
– You can make up to 15 minor errors during the test, so there’s no need to dwell on your mishaps.
– Avoid stopping too close to the car in front of you. You should be able to see its back tires from your seat.
– Maintain a constant speed while driving. Don’t drive too fast or too slowly. Follow the speed limit, or you’ll lose test points.
– Pay extra attention to school buses. If you see one parked on the side of the road with the lights flashing, stop the car and wait.
– At an intersection, watch out for kids, pedestrians, bicycles, other vehicles, or any other potential hazard.
– Always come to a complete stop at all the junctions with a stop sign. Do NOT let your car make a rolling stop because this is both dangerous and illegal.
– No matter whether you’ve passed or failed, your examiner will give you some feedback at the end of the test. Listen attentively because it might be the best driving advice you’ll ever get.
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: