25 Logical Riddles That Are Easier Than They Look
Date: 2020-02-08 17:00:08
Scientists have proven that riddles help you boost your thinking abilities and improve your attention span. Are you already a master of logic, or do you need to beef up your analytical thinking? Well, try these puzzles to flex your brain muscles!
They might seem hard at first, but in fact, they are just a test for your logic and critical thinking. Be sure to pay attention to the little details and think outside the box to get the answers right!
Other videos you might like:
9 Riddles That Will Boost Your Thinking Skills
15 Riddles You Need to Solve to Survive
15 Riddles to Deal with Any Situation
Clever mom 0:19
Two planes 0:51
When it rains 1:21
Teacher and students 1:32
Two coins 2:11
A barrel of water 2:32
Cell phone for a blind man 3:05
Escape from prison 3:34
Some math for you 4:06
Two strangers 4:22
Stop the theft 4:46
3 days in the hospital 5:11
Some more math 5:29
Six glasses 5:57
Get 200 out of 188 6:28
How is it possible? 6:48
Don’t use one-dollar bill 7:06
What an elephant looks like 7:25
Damaged paintings 7:59
Long party 8:31
Your search 8:59
Falling egg 9:18
A piano 9:40
What weighs nothing 10:38
#riddles #puzzles #brightside
– Sam and his brother John were always fighting. Their mom told the boys to stand on the same piece of paper in such a way that they didn’t touch each other – and it worked! How did she do it?
– What always goes up when it rains?
– You have two coins that together make 35 cents, and one of the coins isn’t a dime. What are these two coins?
– A blind man comes into an electronics store and wants to buy a cell phone. There are lots of gadgets on the shelves, but the man can’t see them. And still, 10 minutes later, he leaves the store with the very phone model he’d wanted. How did he manage it?
– Can you make 1,000 by using only 8 eights and addition?
– Your company produces shoes and has two factories in different cities. The workers in both plants steal shoes. You can’t use any additional security, but you have to stop the theft. How can you do it?
– A person spent 3 days in the hospital and was perfectly healthy. And still, they had to be carried away while leaving. Why?
– There are 6 glasses in a row on the table. The first 3 are filled with orange juice and the other 3 are empty. Your task is to make full and empty glasses alternate by moving just one glass. How can you do it?
– One person was 25 years old in 2000, and 20 years old in 2005. How is it possible?
– Michael Adams, who disliked what passed for art in modern times, rushed into the City Gallery and caused millions of dollars’ worth of damage to several paintings. Yet the manager of the gallery thanked Mr. Adams for his actions. How come?
– When you look for something, you always find it in the last place you search. Why so?
– An egg has to fall 100 feet, but you can’t let it break. You can’t slow down its fall or cushion its landing. How can you do it?
– Why are pianos so hard to open?
– What is as big as a mountain but weighs nothing?
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: