20 Most Extreme Comparisons You’ve Ever Seen
Date: 2020-01-28 17:00:00
It’s a competitive world out there. A global rat race for the title of the tallest, biggest, fastest – you get it. How about we make the most unusual comparisons and see where you can find record-holders of all kinds?
Do you know, for example, where the slowest roller-coaster in the world is? Or how big the biggest sports stadium in the world is? Or how much the most expensive commercially available pizza in the world costs? Black squid ink dough, sprinkled with one of the most expensive kinds of cheese in the world, caviar, and 24K gold leaves. Would you be willing to eat that much money? 🙃
Other videos you might like:
The Most Dangerous Thing in the Whole Universe
65 Quick Facts to Make You the Most Interesting Person in The Room
20 Interesting Facts You’re Too Lazy to Google
The world’s fastest/slowest roller-coaster 0:17
The biggest/smallest sports stadium 0:47
The largest/tiniest shoe size 1:14
The biggest/tiniest house 1:39
The largest/smallest public restroom 2:10
The fastest/slowest train 2:46
The most expensive/cheapest pizza 3:07
The biggest/smallest dog 3:43
The longest/shortest escalator 4:10
The loudest/quietest place 4:53
The tallest building/The “world’s littlest skyscraper” 5:18
The world’s tallest/smallest hotel 5:45
The tallest/smallest bridge 6:16
The most expensive/cheapest private jet 6:39
The biggest/smallest school 7:00
The largest/smallest art museum 7:21
The largest/smallest plant 7:56
The slowest/fastest animal 8:33
The smallest parachute/The most massive canopy formation 9:03
The smallest/largest reproduction of a printed book 9:39
#comparison #weirdthings #brightside
– The world’s fastest roller-coaster is in the Ferrari World theme park in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The thing takes just 5 seconds to reach its top speed of 150 mph.
– Venezuela’s Jeison Orlando Rodríguez Hernández has the largest shoe size today. He wears an unimaginable U.S. size 26.
– The world’s tiniest house was built by nanorobotics researchers in France. The itsy-bitsy construction is so small that it wouldn’t even fit a mite!
– Porcelain Palace, the largest public restroom in the world, is in Chongqing, China. It’s not a single bathroom, but a gigantic 4-story, 32,000-sq-ft complex with 1,000 toilets!
– The fastest train in the world is Shanghai Maglev. It runs along a high-speed magnetic levitation line at a max speed of 268 mph!
– The smallest living dog is Milly, a Chihuahua from Dorado, Puerto Rico. When the tiny thing was born, she didn’t even weigh 1 ounce and could fit in a teaspoon!
– The Central-Mid-Levels escalator is 2,600 ft long and goes just one way at a time depending on rush hour.
– The world’s quietest place is a room in a Microsoft research lab in Redmond, Washington state. It’s so eerily quiet that nobody can stay there for more than 45 minutes at a time.
– The “world’s littlest skyscraper” is the Newby-McMahon Building in Wichita Falls, Texas. It’s just 40 ft tall.
– The tallest bridge in the world is the Millau Viaduct in Southern France. Its maximum point soars at 1,125 ft above the ground, which is — really high for a bridge.
– The biggest school in the world is in Lucknow, India. It’s the City Montessori School, where you’ll find almost 40,000 students and well over 2,000 teachers!
– The largest plant in the world grows in The Sequoia National Park in California. It’s a tree nicknamed “General Sherman,” and the giant is 271 ft tall, almost as tall as Lady Liberty.
– The Earth’s slowest animal is the three-toed sloth. Its maximum speed is 15 ft per hour!
– Venezuelan-born stunt performer Ernesto Gainza Medina used the smallest parachute in the world for his 2014 jump in Dubai. His parachute’s canopy was just 35 sq ft.
– The largest published book is “The Little Prince.” This record-breaking edition is almost 7 ft tall and over 10 ft wide when open!
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: