13 Habits That Probably Spoil Your Life
Date: 2019-12-04 11:00:00
Nobody will argue that people tend to divide all habits into good and bad. But what if I tell you that some so-called “good” habits aren’t as useful as people like to think? And that drinking too much water can lead to poisoning, and brushing your teeth can damage them?
In fact, everything you thought you knew is wrong! For example, sleeping as much as you feel like isn’t that great! Yes, it’s good to listen to your body but if you start sleeping more than 9 hours a day, you may have depression, put on weight, and have health problems! So, here’s the list of habits you might want to reconsider!
Other videos you might like:
I Tried Rich People’s Habits, See How My Life Changed
8 Habits That Are Actually Good For You
10 Gross Habits You’d Better Quit ASAP
Never hold in a sneeze 0:31
Don’t try to be a superhero 1:09
Drinking too much liquid is unhealthy 1:40
Don’t do what you don’t want to 2:16
Don’t brush your teeth right after a meal 2:50
Sleeping as much as you feel like isn’t that great 3:22
There is time when you need to relax 3:52
A hot shower does more harm than good 4:24
Living in a constant money-saving mode 5:00
Washing your face right after a workout 5:37
Analyze what’s important for your future life 6:15
Laze around in bed in the morning 6:50
Eat fat! 7:18
#habits #goodhabits #brightside
– Damaged blood vessels in the eyes, burst eardrums, and even cracked ribs — and that’s not even the whole list of injuries people had after trying to hold in a powerful sneeze!
– Keeping your word is good! But life is unpredictable, circumstances change, and one day, you might find it hard or impossible to keep your promise.
– I have to break it to you: drinking too much liquid is actually unhealthy! The main problem is your kidneys: they can process no more than 34 oz of liquid per hour.
– “Always saying yes” is a thing today. By doing so, you become more open to the world and don’t waste opportunities. But at the same time, by always saying “yes,” you can do yourself a disservice!
– Don’t brush your teeth right after a meal, especially if you were eating something acidic. It will damage your tooth enamel and lead to its erosion!
– Seven or eight hours is enough for your body to “restart.” And if you wake up at the same time on weekdays and at the weekend, it will be easier for you to stick to your sleeping routine.
– You should realize that there is time for being efficient and useful. And there is time when you need to relax and do nothing.
– A hot shower does more harm than good to your skin! The hotter it is, the more it opens the pores. It results in your skin losing moisture alarmingly fast.
– Another bad habit that pretends to be good is washing your face right after a workout. Experts recommend washing your face not after, but before a workout!
– The problem with this constant reflection is that it prevents you from enjoying the present. “Living in the moment” isn’t just a pretty phrase.
– Researchers from Brunel University in the UK have discovered that when you have intense physical activity early in the morning, your immune system becomes weaker.
– Omega-3 fatty acids, found in nuts, oily fish, seafood, and some seeds, is crucial for your skin condition and the functioning of your heart and brain!
Music by Epidemic Sound
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Stock materials (photos, footages and other):
For more videos and articles visit: