1. You start living life according to your own rules. You fill your life with more activities and adventures that resemble ; not your friends, not your family and not society. Your life becomes a reflection of who you truly are instead of conforming to be someone youre not.
1. Say Hello to the voices in your head that tell you that this is your year, that this year will be kind to you, that this year you will shine, that you will not let this year be another mediocre one. This is your year. 2. Say Hello
1. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind. ~Dr. Seuss 2.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt 3.When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive. ~Paulo Coelho
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. 2. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — 3.“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying
“If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. Mo Willems. Youre allowed to leave any story you dont find yourself in. Youre allowed to leave any story you dont yourself in. Youre allowed to leave a city that has dimmed your light instead of making you shine
M. Scott Peck, the psychiatrist and author of the best-selling book “The Road Less Traveled” offered millions of readers an inspirational guide to have more fulfilling lives, focusing mostly on ideas about love and relationships and how we can overcome our childhood problems so we can grow mentally and spiritually.
1. Fall In Love With Learning Fall in love with exploring new ideas, constructing new thoughts, piecing together a new framework for how the world around you works and what you can do with that knowledge. Go back to school, take a course youve always wanted to take or
It is hard to love others when you are starving for self-love. You grow love in your life by daily creating small actions that nurture that love, for yourself and for others. If you dont love yourself no matter how much others love you it will never be enough.
1. The perfectionist. The one who wants you to beperfectand expectsnothing less.Let the perfectionist go and embrace growth and self-improvement instead because perfectionismparalyses us and makes us feel like we are always falling short of our ideals. 2.The controller.The one who wants to control everything in your life and
So before speaking about the first habit i want to bring to your attention a new mindset so before i read this book I never really had this super-awesome outlook on life and in fact it changed my thinking forever so when you're in any situation in life you can