Welcome to AoMâs 12Â Days of Christmas! Weâve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that dayâs featured shop.Â
For the man with an insatiable wanderlust, give a gift that will help make his trips easier and more enjoyable. Below youâll find 10 great gift ideas from Huckberryâs Gifts for the Traveler Shop thatâll enhance a travelerâs journeys and explorations.
The 12 Days of Christmas:Â GiftsÂ for the Traveler
1. Aer Travel Pack.Â Specifically designed to keep its wearer light on his feet and wanting for nothing while traveling. Features include: tough nylon exterior, quick access laptop compartment, and a main compartment that opens up totally flat for easy packing.Â
2.Â Ursa Major Travelerâs Skin Care Kit.Â The Travelerâs Skin Care Kit includes everything you need to keep your skin in tip top shape while youâre on the road: face wash, face tonic, balm, and hand wipes. Donât leave home without it.
3. Proof Nomad Pant.Â Your newÂ work, play, and travel pant. This 21st century chino is designed to excel in all environments and is constructed from a super comfortable, technical fabric that stretches 4-ways and repels water/beer/coffee. A hidden zip pocket is tailor-made for travel, allowing you to keep your everyday carry close.
4. Blunt Metro Umbrella.Â Blunt umbrellas wonât blow out, give up, or fly away. The Metro is their go-anywhere travel umbrella, designed to endure serious rain and wind while remaining small and portable.
5. B&O Beoplay.Â The go-anywhere, do-anything portable speaker that delivers high quality sound in a small package. Splash and dust resistance also makes it perfect for any outdoor gathering.
6. BAD Duffel Backpack Hybrid.Â BAD Bags (which stands for Best American Duffel Bags) makes rugged packsÂ from durable materials. Combining tough nylon fabric with double stitching onÂ every seam, and seat belt webbing reinforcement throughout, this bag can truly stand up to any test itâs put through.
7. B&O Beoplay Earbuds.Â Premium earbuds for music lovers. From their memory-foam tips to the finely tuned acoustics, these are an on-the-go music aficionadoâs dream.Â
8. Travel Stash. The ultimate pocket notebook. With metal hardware, an oiled leather cover that only grows more distinct with use, and refillable high-quality paper, this is a notebook thatâll last forever.Â Â
9. Rumpl Down Puffy Blanket.Â A warmer, lighter blanket thatâs extremely portable and uses the power of genuine down to keep its occupants warm. Can be used as a sleeping bag replacement for ultra-lightweight backpacking, or as a travel companion that fits in any small backpack. Packs down to the size of a cantaloupe.
10. Carry On Cocktail Kit.Â Share a toast at 30,000 feet. Comes in particularly handy during the holidays when everyone is in good . . . wait for it . . . spirits! Available in Old Fashioned, Moscow Mule, Hot Toddy, and more.Â
Any item available in Huckberryâs Gifts for the Traveler Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Donât forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is 12pm tomorrow (Central Time), December 4th, 2017.
The post The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways: Gifts for the Traveler appeared first on The Art of Manliness.