Welcome to AoMâs 12Â Days of Christmas! Weâve partnered with Huckberry to bring you 12 straight days of awesome gift guides and giveaways. Each day will feature a different Huckberry shop with 10 gift ideas, as well as a giveaway. The giveaways will run until midnight each day, and the winner will get to choose an item of their choice from that dayâs featured shop.Â
Finding a unique, affordable gift for the women in your life can be tough. Jewelry can become exorbitantly expensive very quickly, itâs just plain risky buying clothes, and many gift ideas just seem worn out and unoriginal.Â Huckberryâs Gifts for Her Shop is here to rescue you. Filled with fun, unique, classy stuff, youâre sure to find things the women in your life will love. Below we offer 10 highlights.Â
The 12 Days of Christmas: Gifts for HerÂ
1. Morse Code âLoveâ Necklace. Julia Szendreiâs âLoveâ necklacesÂ not only have a perfect balance of gold and stone, but the pattern across the front of each necklace spells out L-O-V-E in Morse code. How cool is that?
2. Malouf Pillow.Â Memory foam just got more comfortable and affordable. Infused with real lavender for a natural aromatherapy experience, this pillow is also soft, comfortable, and hypoallergenic. It will quickly become your galâs favorite pillow.Â Â
3. Stagg Kettle.Â If you make a French press or a pour over for your morning cuppa, theÂ Stagg KettleÂ is an excellent addition to your routine. Enjoy a steady pour with itsÂ precision spoutÂ and keep track of the temperature with a built-in thermometer. And of course the copper gives your countertop an extra splash of class.Â
4. The Cheese Knife.Â This knife will make short work of any kind of cheese â soft, firm, aged, hard â while the cutouts on the blade keep it from getting stuck to the blade. Full-tang design finished with polished hardwood handles attached by brass rivets.
5. Barebones Essential Gardener Set.Â The Hori Hori multitool has long been a bestseller on Huckberry. Now theyâre offering the entire essentials set from Barebones, which also includes a pruner, cultivator, and pair of scissors.Â Â
6. Luvhaus Ceramics Tumbler.Â Drinkware thatâs equal parts beautiful craftsmanship, low maintenance, and everyday usability. Each one is handthrown and fired in Los Angeles, making each tumbler unique.Â
7. Woolrich Fleece-Lined Slipper.Â With its sleek design and low profile, these slippers wonât get in the way of any working or lounging around the house. Fleece lined for extra warmth and comfort.Â
8. La Playa Blanket.Â These blankets are perfect for just about anything, including snuggling together by your backyard firepit with mugs of hot chocolate. All La Playa blankets are made by artisans in Mexico from an outdoor-durable acrylic-cotton-polyester blend.Â
9. Jasmine Body Oil. Just a few drops of Herbivoreâs organic body oilÂ will keep her skin feeling healthy and moisturized all day. All of Herbivoreâs products are made with all-natural ingredients for the safest skin care products around.Â
10. Herringbone Turkish Towel.Â Made from premium Turkish long-fiber cotton thatâs extra strong, super absorbent, and quick-drying. Plus, the towel packs down to the size of a burrito to fit comfortably in almost any bag with plenty of room to spare â making it an excellent option for traveling.Â
Any item available in Huckberryâs Gifts for Her Shop.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Donât forget! You have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is noon tomorrow (Central Time), December 7th, 2017.